Big Brother Africa Forum

 
In the midst of rumours of celebrity
housemates and denials, the producers of
the hit reality TV show, Big Brother Africa,
have managed to keep details on the
upcoming 8th season close to their chest.
... And the 4-time host, IK Osakioduwa is
also keeping a tight lid on TV’s biggest
secret!
In a recent interview with IK I tried to at
least squeeze some details on the theme
for the season but he wouldn’t budge. He
said: “Hmm there’s a theme, and I would
love to say I don’t know what it is. I
stumbled on something that gave me an
idea of what the theme is but to expose
it would mean trouble. I would love to
say but I can’t say, because there would
be causalities in the way of recruiting a
host for Big Brother Africa and that would
be the element of surprise for this
season”
IK who will be returning for the fifth year
as the host of Big Brother Africa also
shared the feeling of hosting the biggest
reality show on the continent. He
commented: “I love the feeling of doing
Big Brother Africa, I love the show itself.
It gets me travelling back and forth and
that can be quite exhausting but at the
same time I love it. I am able to import
music for my radio show from South
Africa, because they also have a different
sound out there. I love the show and the
dynamics of the show; meeting the
housemates and getting to talk to them
every weekend.”
 
 
 Well, there was one exclusive that IK
didn’t mind giving me though. We may
see soon his charming and bubbly
personality on our screens. I asked him if
he had tried acting yet and he said: “No I
haven’t tried acting but I really want to.
Funny enough I had met with some
producers before
and they were showing me a concept for
a TV show they are hoping I would take
part in and its looks positive. That’s
something no one else knows.”See More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare