Sound Engineer George Forest Elude Spiritual Death, Saved By Prohet One.

story : Ray Charles


      Practicing sound engineering for almost 35 years and  instrumentalist, George Forest of BETTER AUDIOLOGIC RECORDING STUDIO is full of praise for his saved life.

The well known sound engineer of most gosple tunes nearly meet his untimely death when he was spiritually attacked after a studio section. George forest narrating his ordeal on Dove 89.5 fm with the Roman father, stated if not for the timely intervention of Prophet one of Ebenezer miracle worship center he might be dead.

George Forest, speaking to the listeners of Dove 89.5 fm on sunday 12 may 2013 said, " Its all started when i was hit by something on my eye after stepping out my recording studio. I took it as a normal hit by an insect not knowing it was a spiritual attack, i threated it home but the next day felt my eyes were protruding out with blood flowing through my nose.

I was rushed to the KATH hospital for medical care but to the surprize the doctors were on strike so immediate call was made to a special doctor who rushed to the scene.i was still bleeding through my nose with my eyes falling out, at the hospital a doctor said to me its not hospital affair so i should contact spiritual help, suddenly a call came from Prophet one instructing i should be discharge immediately from the hospital otherwise i will loss my life there.

 I was rushed to his home where he prayed for me, he gave me 500 gh cedis to fuel my car and also gave me an annointed oil to  use saying to me i will bleed for two weeks and after that i will be rescured. Now am saved by the mighty hands of the lord  but those who plotted against me will received back their reward . "

He added, he is of full praise and thanks giving to all those who supported him at that moment of his cross roads expecially to Ebenezer Adarkwa Yiadom known as Prophet one and host of  Men of God.

He spoke out saying his talent is from God so anyone intending to kill him, the Lord will take control. " Am going back to my recording studio to work for the one who gave me life to engineer gosple tunes " the exact words of him to his fans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)