Khloe vs Amber: Read all the ultimate Twitter fight

Twitter heated up last night as a full-on war broke out between Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian.
In case you missed the whole drama trending hashtag last night – Metrofmonline we’ve got you covered.

Here’s how it all started:

It all started a few days ago when Amber did an interview with  Power 105.1 Fm.
During the interview Amber called Kylie Jenner a “baby” and said she “needs to go to bed at seven o’clock”, adding that rumoured boyfriend Tyga, 25, ought to be “ashamed” for dating a 17-year-old.

Khloe wasn’t happy and was quick to respond on Twitter:
She tweeted: “I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don’t worry about my sister who has a career & her shit (1)”.
She added: “together at ONLY 17, people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. (2)”
She followed up with: “Please stop talking about us in interviews mama. None of us talk about you. (3)”

Amber responded:
“@khloekardashian I’m happy u brought up the fact that I was a stripper at 15….”
Followed by: “@khloekardashian I’ll be that lil whore to support my family like ur older sister is a whore 2 support hers. We’re even #MuvaGivesFacts”
And then the epic blow from Amber: “@khloekardashian #DontPanic”
(For those that don’t know: Don’t Panic is the name of a French Montana song. French Montana is Khloe’s ex.)

Khloe hit back with two tweets:
The first: “@DaRealAmberRose lol #DontPanic well damn, I didn’t realize I called you a whore… But at the end of the day”
And the second: “@DaRealAmberRose I guess people love to call us all whores. Easiest jab to throw. It is what it is. We still livin though.”


Amber was still not done. She was only getting started:
She tweeted a meme with Kanye’s face on it with the words: “When ur sister in law calls out ur ex for being a stripper…but ur wife has a sex tape”.
(For those that don’t know: Amber used to date Kanye.)
 Khloe ended the Twitter feud with
“My point was proven. She can’t even wait 10 mins before mentioning one of our names SMH”


But Amber wanted more:
“@khloekardashian girl just @ me. I really don’t want to read u to filth darling. But I will. Sit down.”
She tweeted a few more nasty pics before she ended it all with two last tweets.
The first; “I’m so sick of these plastic ass hoes bullying ppl cuz they got the media outlets on payroll. Shits weak af.”


And then the final hectic punch:
“U think because ur dad was a professional football player that got away with murder ur better than me girl? Haaaaannnnn?”
(For those that don’t know: Rumours have been swirling around that Khloe is the love child of Kris Jenner and O.J. Simpson. Khloe’s father Robert was O. J. Simpson’s friend and defense attorney during Simpson’s 1995 murder trial.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare