I am enjoying my marriage life- Flowking Stone

Kwaku Nsiah-Boamah- hiplife artiste has found unbelievable success in both his professional and personal life. He has been happily married to Bridgette Acheampong, and with more than 10 years in the industry, he is still one of the hardest-working rappers in GH Showbiz today.

Stone is undoubtedly and provocatively a force to reckon with in Ghana Showbiz. After dropping solo track titled ‘Too Strong’, the rapper has carved a niche for his music career excluding Kuntakinte- his blood brother.

In a recent exclusive interview on Metro Fm’s ‘Weekend Smash’, the rapper disclosed the joy and affection surrounding his young marriage.

“My marriage life is not bad at all. My wife feeds me well; I enjoy her soups a lot. We dated for 2 years so I know the kind of woman i am married to.”

“To me, marriage is a blessing but not a curse as suggested by others.”

Stone further gave a hint that he will be dropping more singles in 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare