My Act Was A Breast Cancer Campaign - Akoo Nana





Ghanaian Hiplife artiste Akoo Nana, has revealed on Citi Fm, his performance with naked dancers at the Tigo Music Unplugged was a breast cancer campaign.

Organizers of the Tigo Music Unplugged had to sack three dancers from the stage. The topless dancers masks on to cover their faces, and loosely covered their lower body and left their bare breasts dangling in front of the over twenty thousand (20000) patrons of the event.

“I’m embarking on my breast cancer campaign and I’m dropping a video, which features various health professionals, to sensitize people on breast cancer.” “I wanted to break the performance at a point and educate people on breast cancer.

But the crowd was hyper and I wanted to get to the end of my performance to do that but I couldn’t finish the act.” “I’m a chief and a chief will not promote anything bad. The girls were not naked. They wore something from their waist down. People paid huge sums to watch Umoja, why are we not talking about that. My act was well planned to send a message home, that we need to do more to prevent breast cancer.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare