Fox FM Opoku Afriyie speaks on $500 alleged bribe from the FA



"I am not the only liar in Ghana football. We are all liars...OK,  I have been bribing radio presenters for a long time to sing my tunes." This is according to a football administrator i spoke to who wish to be anonymous.

Well, sports presenter Opoku Afriyie Richmond has disclosed  to Ray Charles that  some football gurus have tried bribing him to shut his beak on issues concerning Ghana football  but that did not work. He said this happened in the Era of Dr. K.K Sarpong but  he never succumbed.

Below is the full interview...

Ray Charles: Have you been bribed by the FA to defend the indefensible?

Opoku Afriyie Richmond: "Many are those who seek my downfall, it started from Dove FM but yet still the good lord is showing kindness to me. Am the talk of town and the target of many but they can never destroy me so far as Jehovah and my parents are around. Ray you know me very well, I look after a big family including siblings and friends can I be bought with 500 dollars"?

Ray Charles: Were you in Morocco on the ticket of the FA?

Opoku Afriyie Richmond: "I haven't been bought a car, land or a US visa by any official of the FA. I got what I have now through sweat. Let them say the more they say the more I grow in faith and in wisdom."

Ray Charles: You were a critic of Kwasi Nyantakyi so why are you now defending him?

Opoku Afriyie Richmond: "Is somebody behind the insults directed at Nyantakyi? If yes then I have been bought. If no then am clean. I left Facebook because of such things and am not coming back. Jehovah is my number one fan not human.

Why can't they stop listening to my show including my colleagues who fought me? Jehovah is my portion.

They want me in their group to fight Nyantakyi but i won't. The voice is unique and the passion is different because Jehovah is on my side. The same people fought me against KK Sarpong  and they failed.

Tell them disappointment will be their portion for what is written is written. No man born of the flesh of a woman can destroy those favored by Jehovah. I don't take stupid decisions neither do I fight a loosing battle.

I will never joined them. If Nyantakyi goes wrong I will attack his actions in the same way if he does something good I will praise him. If nothing of Nyantakyi is good then they are a bunch of wicked people and Jehovah will destroy them soon. He is in his difficult moment but the good lord who lifted Job will lift him again. They hide behind political parties and plays the devils advocate but Jehovah rules."

The vociferous sports presenter added that there have been a lot of negative stories about him since he started his career but will never give up.


                            From Left: Micky Charles, Opoku Afriyie and King Eben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare