I Nearly Ended My Music Career – Pappy Kojo



                                                                  Joey B & Pappy Kojo

The rising Fanti Rapper, Pappy Kojo told Giovani on The Late Nite Celebrity Show the difficulties he went through as a young rapper and almost giving up on his dreams.

“I use to bug you (Giovani) on BBM to play ChinChin always. It got to a point; I wanted to give up on the music. But now it’s working. The rapper from Takoradi revealed.

“I was done with the music because things weren’t moving in the direction I was hoping. So I talk to Joey one day and he was like ‘You for drop so say we go do something’; I told him to forget about it. But he persisted and I agreed to come in Christmas. But after seeing everyone hustling to get their spot in the industry, I just caught a flight and came to Ghana at the end of July. 

“I sent him a message as soon as I touched down at Kotoka and we joked a bit.

"One day we went to Slimbo and made Wave. I owe everything to Joey B."

If you care to know much about Pappy Kojo, he is the artiste behind the viral track “Realer No”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare