I was asked to proceed on leave but never returned to Nhyira Fm- Agya Wusu

I was asked to proceed on leave but never returned to Nhyira Fm- Agya Wusu



After several months of disappearing from the airwaves, Agya Wusu,  the former host of  "Wiase Mu Nsem," a superstitious program on Kumasi based Nhyira 104.5fm , has set the records straight.( His side of the story )

“Thegong" as he is widely called by his listeners in the Diaspora and home, has cleared the entire hullabaloo surrounding his departure from Nhyira FM when he appeared on Sikka 89.5 FM today.

When responding to questions from Roman Fada on why he left Nhyira fm, he claimed his management upon hearing speculations that he had signed a new contract with another radio station called him for his side of the coin.

Agya Wusu disclosed that, “I told my management is true and even told them the details of the contract. So after some days going by, they called to informed me to proceed on leave for them to deliberate on the contract if they could pay me to settle my new offer. Whiles I was on leave, I heard a whole lot of issues from the management of Nhyira fm which I wasn't pleased so I decided to call it a quit by giving them a resignation letter upon my resume. I never wronged them, as Agya wusu nodded his head in the studios of Sikka FM."

At this moment of the interview, it was clear something was wrong somewhere but who is to be blame?
Answering a question on his next move, he was somehow hesitant to speak but finally, he told his listeners and fans to keep hope alive because in some few days, his missing voice will be heard on a new radio station.



Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare