I Wan't Out Of Court Settlement, Joyce Blessing Apologize To Joyful Way Inc.

I Want Out Of Court Settlement, Joyce Blessing Apologize To Joyful Way Inc.


The gospel artiste behind the hit album “Heavy Price" is eating her humble pie and apologizing to Joyful way Inc. for ignorantly reproducing their song "Wahenni To Rentwa Da" on her released album.

Joyce Blessing, on Kumasi based radio station, told Dave Hammer of Hello entertainment review she assumed the song "Wahenni to Rentwa Da" was an old Presby Hymn and had no idea it is the sole property of Joyful Way Inc.

“I grew up singing this song during my J.Y and schooling days, it was my favorite so I assumed it was a Presbyterian Hymn" she said.

The gospel singer told the listeners of the show she has accepted breaching the copyright law but pleads to collaborate with Joyful Way Inc and their lawyers to settle the song in question " Nyame Egwamaa" which featured Jewel Ackah amicably.

“I can't bear the embarrassment in court so am pleading with them so we settle the issue out of court.”

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare