I Nearly Quit : Fox fm - Opoku Afriyie


I nearly quit Fox fm - Opoku Afriyie


More than a fortnight ago, behind closed doors, Opoku Afriyie Richmond set in motion one of the debatable radio defections in the garden city


Talking to RAY CHARLES KICK SHOW, the sports presenter claimed in other not to leave Fox FM ( F.Giant), he prompted to jump ship, accepting a post to sister station Hot FM.


Renowned for his quick wit, passion for sports and in debt knowledge on the local sporting - P.K hasn't ruled out bringing his working experience to his new on-air home.

P.K's stunning defection came about more than four weeks ago when his management decided he joins Hot FM because his departure would have created a big hole in their medium.

"You will agree with me that Hot sports was not energizing anymore, it was a worry to management so they thought it wise I spend some weeks there to help revamp the program. I had juicy offers from other stations that I couldn't turn down but Afro is a good father to me so I considered to work for him in the capital, I must tell you the respond is very huge."

The sports pundit insists the move to Hot FM is not about the dollars or Cedis. "It wasn't about money and the money wasn't even a consideration - it didn't come into the equation. I'm still underpaid," P.K said laughing.
 

                                  Read the post on His Facebook wall

"Am able to do all things through Jehovah who strengthens me. There came a time in Abraham's life when he was asked to move from his known and juicy land to an unknown destination. Abraham's humility and patience made him father of all nations. Brethren am sorry to leave you at this hour but what else could one do. Is my wish the proposed plan materialized so I could pay regular visit. My exist surely will pave way for others to make hay as in my case. Am taking up a new challenge as usual. Super fans I need your support and prayers. May he that replenished gives you a strong personality in the industry at Kumasi for isn't easy as you think. I love you all. Fox , Hot is my station. Enjoying nice tunes from Kwesi Pee. Jehovah rules"

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare