Ray Charles : Blogger Returns After A Short Illness ..

 

     Ray Charles : Blogger Returns After A Short Illness ..



The Blogger/Journalist  breaks down in tears seeing all the encouragement from his readers following his battle with a short illness.
 
I am most grateful to the  numerous well wishes who showed me the love when i was hospitalized.
 
 

" I am a voracious consumer of the news, especially as it pertains to the interests of my clients. I  use this blog to post links, articles, and stories that are of interest to me and that my clients might find useful. Be sure to visit my Blog at http://www.RayCharlesks.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare