Am Moved By Directions Of My God Fathers - Opoku Afriyie Explains To Fans !!!

Am Moved By Directions Of  My God  Fathers - Opoku Afriyie Explains To Fans !!!

Situations happens for a reason ..

 I reported  exclusive to Ray Charles Kick Show indicates a member of the Red and White Consult , Opoku Afriyie Richmond has rescind his decision for joining Angel 96.1 sports.

 After dropping the story, my telephone lines  were  inundated with calls from  fans , readers of Ray Charles Kick Show and interestingly managers of other radio stations, who wanted to confirm the story as to what has brought the sudden change of mind of the sports presenter.
 
I can now explain why he has return to Fox 97.9 because he has spill the beans to me. The thick skinned sports presenter knows what's best for him. Some issues one will say is personal.
 
 
Read Below the conversation between Opoku Afriyie and Ray Charles Kick show for more clarity on the story..
 

  • Why the sudden change of mind ?
 
  • Responds -  " Bro am always moved by directions of my God fathers.  Any step I take is more profitable and very beneficial. I won't waste my youthful age.  I might wronged sometimes my fans but life is always not fair. I can assure you the decision is beneficial and it will yield good results. For you know why David was successful as a king ? it  was his constant touch with God for guidance " .


Opoku  Afriyie further more explained man will not understand his decision to return to Fox 97.9 FM but only his creator knows what's good for him. 

" Bro always trust the lord with all your heart and acknowledge him never lean on your own understanding. A day will come man will not see me as a worker of fox but the time to leave is not due. For every thing there is a season. Those who seek my downfall toiled in vain for Jehovah is my shield " .


Now to be accepted back to the Fox family is what football lovers in Kumasi are keenly waiting for.

Sometimes man won't understand your motive , but be positive in all your endeavor .




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare