Official: Marketing Manager Fuseini Issah Resigns From Solid fm




Fuseini Issah, sales and marketing manager of Solid 103.7, have resigned over differences in the new direction incorporated by management of the station. Issah, also was a pundit on Entertainment Edge, an entertainment show on the dial 103.7...

On my usual chats with workers of the brand after pouncing on the information, they disclosed to me that Issah was a good input but had to split on the future course of the station.

Below is the tendered official resignation letter intercepted by Ray Charles Blog.

THE GENERAL MANAGER
SOLID FM
 KSI
Dear Sir
                                              RESIGNATION LETTER

With deep regret I write to resign as the sales manager and worker at solid fm with effect from 2nd February, 2015.

 This became necessary following my earlier discussion to you. I therefore wish to extend my humble and warmest gratitude to you all especially the CEO and the management for having given me such a great platform and support.

I will forever be grateful to you all Meanwhile, I shall avail myself whenever my services and expertise is needed.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
FUSEINI ISSAH
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare