I HAVE NO FEUD WITH SAMINI- SHATTA WALE


Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale has downplayed his well-publicised feud with fellow musician Samini, saying his actions are purely business motivated and that he holds no personal grudges with Samini. 

The pair’s verbal squabbles have captivated fans in recent times, with Samini taking to social networking site, Twitter in October to mock Shatta over the suit filed against him by Charterhouse. 

However, when asked about his feud with Samini in an interview, the ‘Everybody Likes My Thing’ singer, explained that whatever is happening between the two of them is aimed at creating some excitement in the industry.

 “A whole lot of people are misunderstanding what I’m doing but Samini is one musician I respect a lot….I really admire him a lot but this is business. I don’t have anything personal against him….The fans always want to see us together…but the more they take it personal, the more issues come up….I’m trying to teach him how to do business to keep the fans entertained. ” 

Credit: Citionline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare