Hello Fm's Dave Hammer completes Bachelor (Photo)

Dave Hammer, a radio presenter with Kumasi based Hello Fm has completed his Bsc Administration in marketing and logistics.

Dave has become a popular voice hosting one of the biggest entertainment shows in the Garden City - Hello Entertainment Review.

His BSC from Christian Service University College was a blend of Administration in marketing and logistics.

“I have had a thoroughly enjoyable time here at the university. The BSC has enabled me to set in motion some of my skills, whilst also learning new and innovative ways of thinking about our economy.

“I am forever indebted to my supervisors for the support and enthusiasm they have given me over the last four years

“Now it is time to get out in to the big, wide world and put my new qualification to work,” added Dave Hammer.

Well bro, the best i can say is congratulations. But My show, that's Weekend Smash on Metro is bigger than Hello Entertainment Review. Lol Cheers Man.


Follow Me: Twitter - @raycharlesgh
                    Instagram - raycharles777
                    E-mail - raycharlesmarfo777@gmail.com
           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare