I don’t worship saints- CEO of Solid 103.7 FM




 
Earlier today, Osofo James Kwasi Oppong spoke on Solid 103.7 about claims that he is a “devil worshiper” and part of a secret society: starting his preaching program with a song titled “Nsem Keka Yi Adooso”.

“I don’t know where it started. I don’t know where it came from. I really think it’s really bad. First and foremost, I don’t worship the saints, statues, flowers, grass, clouds…or anything the people outside are accusing me of. I worship God in the form of the trinity, just like most people.”

The owner of Solid FM and also the founder of Lord fire work’s Chapel on the record, stated of course he believe in Gods, but only believe in one God. “If people must know my religious beliefs, I believe in one God. I don’t believe in any saints, He asserted.

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare