Dayan plays mid-morning on Price 107.3




Music presenter Dayan Aduhene Gyamfi Kwateng has a new expanded role at Price 107.3 FM as the station ‘shakes-up.’

The radio goddess, who is currently gearing up to rock Oseikroom, joined the station weeks ago after quitting Otec Fm.

She will now front the popular 10am show Price mid-morning from Monday-Friday.

Dayan, who was the launch presenter for Otec 102.9, said: ‘Years ago, I felt the luckiest woman alive to land a job at Otec. I did my best and I know I served well. I feel no less delighted now to be part of Price FM and I can't wait to engage my listeners.'

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare