Mike Tyson: ‘I’m On The Verge Of Dying’

          

             Mike Tyson: ‘I’m On The Verge Of Dying’


During a shocking press conference in New York on Friday, Mike Tyson, 47, revealed that he is deep in substance addiction and on the “verge of dying,” reports TMZ.com.

“I wanna change my life, I wanna live a different life now. I wanna live my sober life. I don’t wanna die. I’m on the verge of dying, because I’m a vicious alcoholic,” said Tyson.
A representative for Tyson confirmed the champ’s words, telling for TMZ, “Unfortunately Mike has made some mistakes recently but fortunately he now recognizes them and is willing to fight his way back to the road of recovery.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare