Did T.I. Pull A Knife On A Thug Who Got Too Close For Comfort In The Club?

 Did T.I. Pull A Knife On A Thug Who Got Too Close For Comfort In The Club?



Apparently T.I. still hasn’t put thug life all the way behind him. While in DC with Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz for the “America’s Most Wanted” tour, Tip lived up to the tour’s name by getting into a club brawl that could have resulted in a serious injury.

According to BOSSIP eyewitnesses at the club the rapper allegedly pulled a knife after being challenged by a club patron.

“We were at Park and apparently T.I. pulled a knife on some dudes that got too close in the club,” a source told BOSSIP. “I don’t know if he has security, but I saw a bunch of bouncers running downstairs and knew it was time to go. People told me he pulled out a knife in the open.”
So far nothing has been reported by mainstream media, but a few tweets corroborate our source’s story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare