Lil Kim Disses Lil Wayne On Twitter : Lil Wayne A Gay ?


Lil Kim Disses Lil Wayne On Twitter : Lil Wayne A Gay ?

Via HipHopDX reports:
After being mentioned on Lil Wayne’s “Pure Columbia” off of his recently released Dedication 5 mitxtape, Lil’ Kim decided to respond to Weezy via Twitter. In her response, Kim referred to Wayne as “Lil’ Tutu” and as her “homegirl.” The comments follow a reference Lil Wayne made on “Pure Columbia,” where Wayne refers to Lil’ Kim with a perceived jab at her plastic surgery.

“I done lost a couple hoes, but I’m still a pimp,” Wayne raps on “Pure Columbia.” “Just changed the face of my Rollie, shout out Lil’ Kim.”

Lil’ Kim has had an ongoing feud with Lil Wayne’s frequent collaborator Nicki Minaj. In 2012, Kim explained how she viewed their differences.

“I never had a problem with her,” Lil’ Kim said. “I was always nice with her. Always. She was a very obnoxious person, but I was very nice with her…From the moment that I met her, I was always cool with her. But after that, it almost seems like, when they realized, ‘OK, we need Kim. We want to study her swag.’ That’s what it kind of felt like because I was around for a long time. They were like, ‘OK, let’s study her swag.’”
Kim responded to the diss and fired shots at Weezy F. Baby:
KIM4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)