I Confronted  Kwesi Appiah - Says Sulley Muntari



The Ghanaian AC Millan star Sulley Ali Muntari has admitted confronting  Kwesi Appiah after the  Lesetho - Ghana match in Maseru.

Muntari made the confession while speaking about his life on TV3’s diva show.

Muntari explained he meant no harm when he confronted his head coach, but  wanted to clarify  his substitution in the 65th minute.

“I asked him why did you change me, he said it was for a tactical reason, I was not being disrespectful to him, in the national team we are like a family, we love each other, I told him how I feel, so everything was cool he left then I left.” Sulley explain



“I got changed in the 65th minute, I went straight to the dressing room took my shower and came back, I watched my colleagues play and even jubilated when they scored the second goal.”

Speaking on the return of both the Ayew brothers and Kevin Prince Boateng, Sulley muntari welcomed them back into the team and added that their return to the Blackstars team will provide Ghana the needed boost to edge past Zambia in the return leg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wofa Yaw Asubonteng Bounces back from Retirement Joins Fox 97.9 !!

What a match! Angel Fm Sports presenter Bright marries (Photos)

See all the Photos- Film Producer weds Actress Matilda Asare